Monday, January 14, 2008

Kick the wagon

I hate the wagon. The diet wagon! It's a miserable, covered, piece of crap! Eat this, try this, do this, add this. Promises & hopes of weight loss gone a wry! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. God what I would give to be skinny ( I don't dare say "again" as I do not remember being less than 50 pound minus of what I am now)! Just am average size, to shop in average stores, fit in average seats, not have to be the exception for mass ordered shirts, not to have the nurse have to dig in a drawer for the wider blood pressure cuff. I coud go on and on with the reasons I hate being fat. I wish I could just shrink my apetite, but I dont know how. Isn't there anyway besides surgery?

What I Ate Today

triple, non-fat, venti, caramel machiato

2 oven baked chicken legs, 1.5 cups or so of egg noodles, small can of ginger ale

mcchicken sandwhich, large fry, sprite

2 pieces of pork loin with salsa, too much elbow noodles, small amount of spinach, 1 serving caesar salad.

 

No comments: